WELCOME

WELCOME TO THIS BLOG KINDLY VISIT UPTO END

go upto end of this blog

please visit the above site & go upto end of this blog

AdSense Code

Popular Posts

my blogs

ब्लॉग आर्काइव

फ़ॉलोअर

always remember

I am the best, I am the winner, I can do it, Today is my day, God is always with me, Always be happy and optimist........

रविवार, 3 जुलाई 2011

हर दिन नया उपहार लेकर





हर दिन नया उपहार लेकर आता है, द्वार पर ठहरता है और प्रतीक्षा करने के बाद चला जाता है ! अगर उसके स्वागत के लिए तुम तैयार हो तो वह उपहार प्रदान करता है,नहीं तो  बहुमूल्य उपहार वापिस ले कर चला जाता है !
 
परम पूज्य सुधांशुजी महाराज


Each and every day of our life is a precious gift that we receive. This gift arrives at our door and waits for us to take advantage of it.
If we fail to take advantage of this opportunity, this precious gift will be lost to us. On this day and every day,
we should be THANKFUL and welcome this gift into our hearts with great care.


Translated by Humble Devotee
Praveen Verma